Soft-sided & durable, this duffel is comfortable to carry, packs well, and is more than likely just the right size for much of the apparel & gear you'll need on your expedition adventure.
Made by Eagle Creek, this duffel has these Special Features:
- Storm Flap protected, main compartment
- Front exterior zip pocket for quick access items
- Opens with 2 beefy, #10 two-way, lockable Monster YKK Zippers
- Top external compression straps secure and stabilize the load
- Detachable, padded shoulder strap
- Hypalon® top carry handle and super durable three inch webbing straps for an easy hand carry
- Reusable "stuff" pouch stores duffel and works as an internal packing accessory for shoes and gear
- Dimensions: 36" x 15" x 14"
- Capacity: 8100 cu. inches / 133 liters
- Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz. (1 kg)
- Fabric: Made of 500 x 420D Double Box, 420D Nylon HT Ripstop, 1000D HP Cordura®
If you wish, this item may be embroidered at the time of purchase.
Simply make your embroidery selection from the "Embroidery Selection" list you find just below.
It is important to note that if embroidery is selected, the sale will be considered final and the item may not be returned for a refund or exchange.
We do encourage you to commemorate your experience by having your item embroidered and in an effort to make certain you get the "right fit", invite you to call us to discuss sizing details over the phone.
Please call us toll free at 1 888 924 2050 (+203 924 2050 outside North America) and allow 3 weeks for delivery if you wish the item to be embroidered.